Umang brings to Compass a wealth of knowledge, professionalism, and over 15 years of experience successfully representing clients on the Peninsula and South Bay area.
Umang holds an MBA in Finance from Thomas Jefferson University. Umang's approach combines his Bay Area real estate market knowledge with a genuine passion for finding every client a happy home to prosper in. Umang is well suited for helping clients through the challenging and sometimes stressful process of buying or selling a home. He is a patient listener, is warm and empathetic, and connects easily with all generations of people. He also has a great sense of humor, which helps in a fast-paced real estate market.
Prior to working as a realtor, Umang held several positions in Finance with various Bay Area firms in the semiconductor, telecommunications, investment banking, and consulting industry. His strong analytical and communication skills enable him to help his clients manage the complexity of a real estate transaction.
Always enthusiastic about discovering real estate solutions for his clients, Umang is committed to professionally and energetically understanding the needs of his clients and to serving them with unmatched integrity and the highest standard of care. He is always available for any after-sales help with renovations/improvements, references for a handyman, contractors, plumbers, electricians, interior designers, architects, roof experts, gardeners, land surveyors, food caterers (yes- he does it all), etc.
Umang has listed and sold over $350 Million in real estate spanning over the San Francisco Peninsula and South Bay area and earned distinguished member of the Compass President's Round Table – Top 5%
Umang lives in Palo Alto with his wife and two daughters. Umang is active in the community and does volunteer work for local schools. In his free time, you can find him playing Tennis at Rinconada Tennis courts or on a walk in the Crescent Park neighborhood where he lives.
- Real Estate Professional (Full Time) at Compass, Palo Alto office
- Compass, a distinguished member of the Compass President's Round Table – Top 5%
- America’s Best Real Estate Agents – California Individuals 2018
- Real Trends 2020- Top 1.5% in the US.
- Real Trends 2020 - Ranked 408 by volume in California
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Relocation Specialist
- MBA - Thomas Jefferson University
- Investment properties
- Real estate development
- Remodeling homes for sale
- Marketing executive homes & estates
- Contract negotiation
- Closed transactions $350m+
- Angel Investor in local startups